On Father's Day Eric and I decided it was the perfect evening to introduce Parker & Presley to the pool. They were SO cute in their tiny bathing suits! We waited until the evening to take them out so they wouldn't be out in the sun and heat. We can't wait until they are old enough to truly enjoy the pool (although we aren't wishing away this time with them...they grow way too fast!) =) I took Presley in and Eric took Parker in- we only got their legs in because we didn't have swim diapers and I didn't want the chlorine to irritate their skin. Protective, protective. =)Here are some pictures of this fun time!
Eric and I have been married for four years and were recently blessed with the arrival of twin babies! After 5 years teaching 3rd grade I now stay home and give all of my love to my babies. Our blog is designed to capture memories of our family for us to look back on later through blog books!
Presley and Parker born 3.10.10 at 31 weeks 6 days
They are just so cute!! Love the swimsuits. I can't wait to meet these little ones and see you guys!
ReplyDeleteParker looks too cute in his little swim trunks...and Presley's little smile is adorable! Can't wait to get together soon.
ReplyDelete