Sunday, December 5, 2010

Double Trouble

Pretty soon I'm going to be in double trouble over here... :) *Note- as usual picture overload
They are getting into things. *basket is empty, don't worry :)
 Ohhh that looks fun...I want to play too
 Double trouble ;)
 And they are fascinated by hair...then they l.o.v.e. to pull it....
 Hence this face :( *don't worry I scooped him right up to rescue him from the hair puller
                                         Sweet and innocent playing with a toy..
                                            Then brother comes along...
                             and the battle begins which a.l.w.a.y.s. ends in Presley crying
Couldn't resist this :)
Or this...
Apple smeared smile :) after dinner...
Look at that sneaky face! She has now decided she's big enough to feed herself...ever since I gave her the spoon so she wouldn't cry one day. Now it's a battle to get it back...but I have to because as you can see she doesn't quite get the spoon in her mouth. :)
 Parker is like ummm what ARE you doing over there...when I take the spoon it usually involves screaming.
Look at those cute little feet ;)
This picture makes me laugh :)
 
 Such a big girl :)
All warm and cozy after church today
Aren't they growing way too fast? Soon I am going to be a very busy lady. :)
Side note...phew you may have read a few posts back that Presley had trouble sleeping at night. Well, she was back at it again last week but the last few nights she's been back to sleeping beauty. But just in case I got Eric these from my parents...have I mentioned how loud Presley cries?
haha! Good night! :)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Yes, you're right about double trouble! Just wait until you see what these two are going to get into as they grow! But it's so much fun to see them interact and the bond they have with each other as you watch them do anything and everything they shouldn't! Such cute pictures...I love the leg warmers!

    ReplyDelete