That is just precious! I just want to climb in their little twin heads and find out what they're thinking when they look at each other during this clip...:)
Such a great moment! You think life has been busy up until now...just wait! I actually think them walking helps you out so much more though b/c you are no longer always having to carry around two babies at once to get out the door & such!
Eric and I have been married for four years and were recently blessed with the arrival of twin babies! After 5 years teaching 3rd grade I now stay home and give all of my love to my babies. Our blog is designed to capture memories of our family for us to look back on later through blog books!
Presley and Parker born 3.10.10 at 31 weeks 6 days
That is just precious! I just want to climb in their little twin heads and find out what they're thinking when they look at each other during this clip...:)
ReplyDeleteThat was so cute how Parker looks up at her like, "Hmmm what are you doing sister?" So cute!! Precious moment!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great moment! You think life has been busy up until now...just wait! I actually think them walking helps you out so much more though b/c you are no longer always having to carry around two babies at once to get out the door & such!
ReplyDelete