Christmas morning was full of fun and excitement! I couldn't WAIT for P & P to see all their goodies from Santa! After everything was set up I just knew they wouldn't even know what to do with themselves with all the new toys! Last year they were a little young to get the full appreciation. :)
The poor little ones didn't sleep well Christmas Eve and then woke up way earlier than usual which made for a very long day, but we still had a special day celebrating His birthday with family.
This is Presley literally dragging me out of bed...see our hands in the bottom of the pic? :)
I was very interested to see which toy they'd go to first! Parker naturally went to his new airplane
Presley of course went to the little puppy she can take on walks :)
And they went a little nuts with the Trix cereal ;)
Hard at work
After we relaxed, enjoyed our toys, and had a little coffee.. we headed over to my parents house for breakfast and to open presents with them. My Mom makes the best breakfast + coffee with caramel and whipped cream on top...I always look forward to Christmas breakfast since I usually don't have time to eat a big breakfast. Heavenly.
Nana & Papa got them the Pottery Barn chairs I had been eyeing for them. Too cute
We were happy Jordanna's fam (her Dad, brother, and his gf) were able to join us Christmas morning
Stockings!
Then we headed home for some rest time and naps!
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment