Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pandemic & Picasso

Phew....well I started this post almost a week ago and I'm just now opening the computer to finish it! I think our little pandemic is over, but I better not jinx anything. We had quite the variety of illness in my family- first, Dad came home from the hospital with pneumonia with a PIC line to receive antibiotics at home. Mom gets trained on how to administer the antibiotics, 12 hours later she came down with a stomach bug, 12 hours later I come down with the flu, 12 hours later Eric came down with a virus...seriously. One word from me- tamiflu! I really think tamiflu was made in heaven, after two doses I felt so much better than before. Today I feel back to normal at last! I'm really looking forward to the weekend!

On to Picasso....

Parker really enjoyed finger painting a few weeks ago, Presley wasn't as fond of getting her fingers dirty...she did enjoy it though and made a beauitufl picture! :)



Could they be any different? I'm sure you can guess whose is whose :)


 Looking a little like a crazy artist ;)
 Apparently the final touch was running it through his hair...
 Little angel :) I used some of Eric's old shirts for their smocks. When I told Eric he said, "What old shirts? I wear ALL my shirts.." haha! Don't worry Eric these had small holes ;)
I've been on my own painting kick lately, spray paint that is! I've for some reason had an itch to re-decorate and one of the main things I've done is spray paint- so easy and totally changes the look! Now that the flu is gone I look forward to finishing some of my ideas. :)
spray painting old frames and re-purposing
bedroom lamps before
 and after! I'm on a paint everything cream colored kick! Now I want to cover my shades with burlap!
Happy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment