Saturday, July 7, 2012

Catching up!

Whew, where did the time go? How has it been almost a month since my last blog posting? We've been keeping busy and then as time goes on and pictures accumulate, blogging seems overwhelming...so I'll just throw some of the tons of pictures I have taken on here and call it caught up..how about that. haha! I downloaded the pictures off my phone so we will start with those today! :)
I've been loving getting these two in the pool! Parker is part fish, he has no fear and with his puddle jumper on he can swim all around the pool! Presley is a little more reserved and prefers the steps or holding my hand. :)
Nana ordered Presley a make up bag kit that included rollers and a hair dryer- ha!
 Part of Eric's father's day- I ordered the coffee he loved (and still talks about) from Jamaica
We got Eric an official mint julep (his favorite drink right now) cup for Father's Day
He uses the mint from our garden

 A friend of mine who lives a couple of minutes away was having a lemonade and cookie stand, so we drove over and placed an order. :)
There's a great indoor bounce house place by us that has a toddler area plus the big bounce houses. P&P enjoyed both sides- toddler and big kid area!
 Presley had no fear climbing and going through this obstacle! yikes! :)

 Swimming date with E after bedtime for the Ps
 Has anyone seen Presley?! Hint- the laundry bag giggles. :)
 Too cute. :)
 Presley was pretending to be cold, walking around the house saying, "brrr it's cold Mommy"
 I love how Presley uses her imagination when playing with her puppies. This day she got a piece of tissue paper I had sitting out, tore it into little pieces and laid out her puppies on the paper. :) She was talking with them and being a mommy of course. Other things I've seen with her and the puppies- laying them out in a line and getting in the line herself for a race with the puppies. :) Laying them in a line in front of the tv to watch a movie. She loves her puppies so much and insists on sleeping with about 15. They each have a name- big puppy, little puppy, baby puppy, mommy puppy, etc. I am always amazed that she manages to carry about 10 at a time in her little arms.
 Loving Eric's garden! Tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, jalapenos, and mint
 This little guy (wearing the potato head glasses, ha) loves Toy Story!! He has a buzz toy and a woody toy that are his favorite toys ever!
 We're loving meeting friends at the splash pad!
 Our laundry bags have feet. ;)
 Yes of course the play dough needs drilling ;)
 Cutie!! They love In N Out burgers and so do I!

No comments:

Post a Comment