I posted some pictures off my phone the other day about our Easter but here are some taken with my camera :)
Before heading to a church Easter egg hunt
Notice the change in Parker's face- haha...pretty sure he's done with the hugging ;)
Hunting eggs in the crowd!
One of our neighbor friends was also there
The kids looking at their candy :)
Easter bunny has a motorcycle. That's a great way to get Parker to take a picture with the big bunny ;) Presley on the other hand said NO WAY at the last minute. I couldn't get her to sit or stand in front
Going to see the old cars
The Easter bunny stopped by our house
In their Easter finest :)
They got more Easter basket goodies from family at Granny's house for Easter dinner
Egg hunt at Granny's. I hunted Easter eggs in the same yard each year as a kid :)
Parker said- forget putting them in my basket, I'm opening each one right now to eat the candy! ;)
Nana trying to tell him to put the eggs in his basket
Playing in Uncle Dennis car
Playing in Papa's car
We had a wonderful time celebrating He is Risen!












No comments:
Post a Comment