Monday, June 10, 2013

More Lately

Here are some recent happenings via my phone! Picture season is slowing down and I am loving all my free time (until the busy fall hits!) Now that I have free time you can expect more postings than usual ;)

1. I just love him. Looking like a big kid these days :(
2. Love, love this new shelf with buckets for their art supplies!
3-4. Probably a month or more ago when a bad storm was expected to hit our house! Such a scary night and the town about 15 mins south of us was hit by a tornado in this storm.
5. New "pupcake" aka cupcake ;)
6. Painting
7. Cute smiles
8. Early morning trip to Target after my work out
9. Anyone else had the king's Hawaiian sandwich bread?! Ahhhmazing! I'm hooked. :)
10. We're in love with the splash pad down the road!
11. Choo-choo!
12. Finally broke down and ordered a double jogging stroller. Little late in the game but I've been wanting to walk the neighborhood in the morning. So far it's been great! My neighbor friend and I walk a few miles in the hilly neighborhood every morning. The kids have enjoyed the ride :)
13. Always up to something...
14-15- shopping this wkd with my girl. She couldn't part with these sunglasses at old navy so we added them to her sunglasses collection. I have no clue where she gets it ;)
16-17- playing babies together. So cute and hilarious to listen too. They play so well together- BFF
18-19- got out the slip n slide this wkd :)
20. Lamp shade heads. Just a typical Sunday night in my house. Love them!







































No comments:

Post a Comment