Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Lately

Here's an update via my phone pics! Speaking of phone pics, I heard about a great site- postal pics- where you can upload and print your phone photos directly from your phone. I just placed a big order and can't wait to get them in. I use my phone for everyday pics of p&p since my real camera is big and expensive, don't want to lug it around much unless I'm working :)

Swimming with friends!



Being crazy on a Friday night ;) TGIF


Saturday morning neighborhood walk. Love.


Found her in the closet like this. Hilarious. :)


My little crazies ;)


Home Depot. Parker's favorite


Much needed coffee early last wk when p&p were sick.


My little American artist! :)


Who needs blocks? ;)


Parker brought me a soccer ball with safety glasses when I was sick :)


Sweet girl made herself a little reading pallet






She made herself a bed in the living room ;)


My photog buddy


After bath cuteness


Train ride and a picnic with friends yesterday!


Cleaning in the kitchen this morning and I heard a little voice singing "row row row your boat"
Sure enough there was Parker in his boat. ;) basket and golf club oars


Good help is hard to find these days ;)


Miss Independent


Looking forward to a fun 4th of July!! So glad we all were sick last week and not over the holiday this week!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment