The Thursday evening before Labor Day we were invited to go to Parker & Presley's school to meet their teacher. P&P had a blast during the short time in their new classroom and were very excited to bring home the bubbles the teacher handed out. :) On the car ride to the school Parker kept saying, "and you'll stay Mommy?" I assured him that tonight I would stay but that next time when it's time for school Mommy would leave and come back. This was only the beginning of my poor little Parker's school worries.
Got a few quick snapshots before heading out the door-
Presley is always interesting ;)
This ended up with Presley chasing Parker around the room to kiss him- ha! Pres does this all on her own, I don't tell her to :)
We took little treats to their teachers, turns out they only have 1 teacher but our Meet the Teacher letter had two listed. :)
And the day before their 1st day of school I ran to Target to get some books....Parker was insistent that he didn't want to go to school so I thought maybe some fun stories would help :/
Coming up next, pictures from their 1st day! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment