Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Fishing!

We were so excited to take p&p to the lake by our house for some fishing a couple of weeks ago when Eric took a Friday off! He never takes days off so this was a great long weekend!
We didn't have any success with the fish but p&p were very patient & had fun regardless! Leave it to Parker though (BOY!) to end up filthy & with soaking shoes and socks by the end. He had been busily throwing rocks & sticks into the water when next thing I know I look over & he's carrying a 5 foot long branch into the water & I guess it was so heavy he needed up stomping into the water with it! Ha!
Freedom ;)


One of the reasons we chose our neighborhood. It's not as convenient to the hwy as some neighborhoods would be but we love the open space, quiet, and views!





Parker's hands vs Presley's hands. haha!








Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment