Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Meeting the Bigs

Eric & I couldn't wait to get home and let the big brother & sister meet their baby brother! The situation was a little complicated because both Parker & Presley had been running fevers and were sick- what timing :(. I was worried about them and also for my brand new baby to be around germs. So needless to say, the meeting was from a safe distance but Parker & Presley understood & did awesome!
Side note: (Once we got home Presley's fever was pretty bad so Eric had to take her to care now (what a day!) and it turned out she had bacterial pneumonia! :( The worst sickness she had ever had and right at bringing home a new baby. Luckily with a painful shot and antibiotics she was really improved in 24 hours!)

They were amazed and pointing out every little part of him- "wow he has fingers!" Haha :)

Their faces in these next two pictures are the sweetest























All bundled up :) (I think this was his 2nd night home)





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment