Friday, July 25, 2014

3 months!

Sweet baby Pryce is 3 months old now! How did that happen? Sniff sniff :) he's growing and changing so fast! I think I've figured out why he seems to be growing at lightening speed to us- with Parker & Presley being born 8 weeks early at 4.10lbs & 3.13lbs- they stayed itty bitty much longer!
Here's a look at his 3rd month: (you may notice I have a slight obsession with taking his picture- ha!)
3 months old!! Big boy





I can't get enough chat time with that boy!





Angel


More chat time :)


He celebrated the 4th of July


Entertained by his big sis


Getting stronger





Month 1, 2, & 3





I remember those duck pjs well :)


Yep there's a flashback of p&p in the same pjs


Nana & Pryce


Another Presley + Pryce photo shoot ;)


Happy boy!


Pryce getting love from gramma & Presley





For all 3 of my babies! ❤️❤️❤️


Pryce, at 3 months you-
*Love to smile. I don't know if I can remember a moment when I've talked to you without getting a smile. I love that you think for a second when I talk to you- then you break into this sweet bashful smile.
*Are so patient & tolerant. It takes a lot for you to cry...we go days and days without hearing a real cry from you so if it happens it's heartbreaking! Most of the time you tell us you need something with just a little fussing.
*Love watching your big brother & sister- AKA the Parker & Presley show :) & they love watching and talking to you!
*Are starting to discover your hands!
* Are wearing size 3-6 month clothes & size 2 diapers.
* Sleep pretty good at night! You wake up sometime between 2-4 most nights to eat then again in the early morning. Thankfully you go back to sleep right after you eat.
* Still cluster feed in the evenings & don't really have a schedule during the day yet- I just feed you on demand.

Having a great time watching you grow Pryce! We all adore you!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment