Here's a look at the little things lately-
We were so excited for the first chilly day of the year (awhile back.) this called for a Friday morning trip to the donut store & Starbucks!

At Academy getting Parker all set for t-ball :)

Snacks for the first game with Parker's team! T-ball will have a post by itself but I had to include a few pics of his first week below :)

The team

His best friend from pre-k3 last year, Micah


Puppet show from Presley ;)

Waiting while Parker gets a haircut...4 going on 17. ;)

Grocery shopping with my crew. :)

We often meet harmony at the neighborhood playground to play when the weather is nice!

No idea where p&p could be!

We had lunch with p&p at school for "Picnic with Parents"

The school posted this picture of us, clearly Pryce was the only one camera ready ;) such a happy baby

Oh my, have you seen the coffee creamers in the store lately? So.many.choices!! I've been in heaven :) Sweet cream is my go-to fave, but a close 2nd is Butter Toffee- yum!!

Happy 89th birthday to my granny! We celebrated at my parents house in October.

Too sweet! Granny & Pryce


Good morning Pryce!

Picture day at school!

Too much cuteness for me to handle!

Pryce love love loves to be close and watch his big brother & sister!!

Painting pumpkins!

I ate dinner while Pryce was entertained! ;)

We visited granny. Granny has many bird feeders and squirrel feeders & p&p love helping fill them up when we visit. Here they are picking corn off the cob for the squirrel feeder :)

I chopped my hair! I'm missing it some but I also am enjoying being able to wear it down without baby Pryce grabbing a fistful! ;)

P&p spend a good portion of their time home drawing and coloring :)

Sweet Presley has always loved playing with her stuffed animals! Stuffed animals have always been her #1 fave toy & still are! Here she had them all in a line while the front puppy was going to pull them all :)

Presley was in her room for misbehaving and I went to talk to her and walked into her primping. ;) #divalife haha!

Hi sweet boy!!

Ready for dance! :) She's loving it!

Hot chocolate and chocolate pretzels on a cold day :)

50s dress up day at school!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment