Here we are before going out-

Here is a look back on 2009 for us!
JANUARY- We rang in the New Year asleep! Last year on New Year's Eve my mom had major surgery. They had found a growth on her intestines and were having to remove part of her intestines. It was a very sad, scary day for me. I spent the entire day at the hospital and Eric came when he was able to leave work. So needless to say by the time 10 came around I was exhausted! We still made sure to have some wine and champagne before bed! NOTE- my mom healed fine and the test results came back good...no cancer! :) Here we are-

In February we celebrated Valentine's Day with dinner at Lawry's The Prime Rib in Dallas. Lawry's is by far our favorite nice steak restaurant!

Also in February I got together with friends. One of my best friends from high school moved back to the area from Georgia! We all got together to celebrate at Razoo's
Pamila and Kim looking at baby pictures of Pamila's daughter Addison-

Pamila and I

Also this month I got to meet my great friend Carolyn's baby Caleb!

A few weeks later Pamila, Jennifer, and I (plus the guys) went to dinner at Papacitos

MARCH
Early in March Eric and I went out with our great friends Jennifer and BJ

I celebrated St. Patrick's Day out with Kim, Carolyn, and Amanda

Kim, and Janet came over to grill and lay out :)

Oh and my friend Carolyn hosted a Twilight party after the movie came out on DVD. Cupcakes I made-

My Mom's side of the family had a family reunion in Axtell

Eric built a deck in the backyard

Eric, Pudge, and I went on our first camping trip together at Lake Whitney-



Eric fished-

Pudge and I read books-

We watched a beautiful sunset,sat by the campfire, made hotdogs, and roasted marshmallows. Followed by freezing to death in a tent! haha!


APRIL
Eric and I went to a Ranger's game with two of our best friends Monica and Jon (who are also expecting their first baby- Aubree Mae!)


I turned 26! My team at school got me a BUNDT cake and princess crown (their nickname for me was Princess Barbie..haha...I miss working with those girls!)


On the Thursday before my birthday Eric and I went to dinner at Texas de Brazil!

The Friday before my birthday I celebrated with some friends

Lindsey and I :) miss you Lindsey!

On my birthday we went to a great wedding- Brianna Nickell's wedding
Eric and his best friends :)

Me, Erin, and Crystal

We miss the Nickells!
MAY
Memorial Weekend we had friends over to grill


JUNE
We went to Red Barn BBQ to see Paul Eason


We celebrated Kim's birthday

Eric and I attempted to go fishing on his Jon boat- Pudge with us in his life jacket :)

We went swimming-

JULY
We left for Jamaica on July 4th!




Eric grilled delicious food!

We saw went to the Fort Worth Cats game with my family and saw fireworks :)

Carolyn and I hosted a baby shower for Pamila

AUGUST
Eric turned 27!


Went to San Antonio for the Cowboy training camp






We met TONY ROMO..ahhh... :) jk!

We celebrated 2 years of marriage- August 11th! We went to dinner at the Melting Pot and came home for cake. I tried to re-create the top layer of our wedding cake :)



WE FOUND OUT WE WERE HAVING A BABY!


Then, later that same day went to a Cowboy pre-season game with my brother and his friend. Here we are secretly knowing I'm pregnant :)

Labor Day weekend we told our families!
SEPTEMBER
I don't think I have anything for this month...hmmm...I guess just spent our time celebrating that we are having a baby. :)
OCTOBER
We found out we are having twins!
We went to Nac for SFA homecoming

NOVEMBER
We gave thanks with our families!
DECEMBER
We found out we are having a BOY and GIRL!

We celebrated Christmas with our families!
Wow, that took a lot longer than I thought it would to post! It was fun to look back on our year though! I have way more pictures than I realize! No wonder my computer says I am low on disk space. haha!
I hope everyone stays warm in this COLD COLD weather! I'll be rotating between the couch and my bed. :) ha!
LOVE this post :) What a fun idea to look back. Great picture of the boys at the Rangers game, hehe! We'll have to take Aubree, Presley, and Parker to a game when they get old enough!
ReplyDeleteHeather, you are so darn cute! I loved reading about your year...however what you and pudge were reading did not look like a book...LOL ;0)
ReplyDelete