Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Time to Remember

This has been the most difficult and also amazing time in mine and Eric's lives. It hasn't been easy but knowing the outcome and the incredible life growing inside me makes it a life changing experience we cherish! Since we were surprised to be having two babies, we aren't sure if we will have any more...if we do it will be down the road since we will be pretty busy the next several years (plus I watched a show this week about a lady who ended up with 3 sets of twins naturally...what if that was us?!) ;) Knowing this makes this time period even more special to us. I wanted us to be able to look back and remember this time in our lives. One of my best friends- Jennifer- took the pictures for us. We took the pictures on a Sunday afternoon at a park near our house. I was 25 1/2 weeks at the time. Here are a few of my favorites-







This is off the topic but in my last post I mentioned how excited I was to go to Monica's shower...:( I wasn't able to make it. BUT, Monica and Aubree this is waiting for you =)


I'm off to enjoy the queso and wings my husband made for the Super Bowl! Yum, yum, yum...my stomach is growling!

2 comments:

  1. We missed you at the shower, but I can't wait to come to yours next weekend!!! I'll be bringing a truck load of gifts for you (I have mine, my moms, and Erin's) hahaha! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are just beautiful! So wonderful you could capture this special time. Hope you are doing well this week. Thinking about you and those babies.

    ReplyDelete