Look to the right ---> I've added a countdown clock! You better believe I will be looking at the blog several times a day to see this. =) I first had the clock set for 34 weeks since that is when I no longer have to take the Procardia...but I decided to set a higher goal of 36 weeks since that is what I would prefer for the babies.
1 more day until I get to see Dr. Tabor and find out how everything is going! I've been counting down to that too...it's been 4 weeks since I've seen him and since the babies have been measured!
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah! Let the countdown begin :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting! That seems so soon, but I am sure sometimes it seems like forever! So glad those babies are staying in your tummy and growing...can't wait to hear the update from the doctor.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the countdown! you can do it! can't wait to meet those precious babies!
ReplyDelete