1. I am thankful to have "slash." That is a nickname Eric and I came up with for him a few weeks ago since he does everything for me. Example- water provider/sock applier/body lifter/cook/maid/emergency contact finder/and most recently leg shaver. haha I had a lot of fun calling him slash for awhile.
2. I am thankful to have my own personal table wherever I go. My belly comes up so high and is so big that I can rest my plate of food on it. =)
3. I am thankful for my recliner that I have now been living in the last oh 9 weeks. We have definitely gotten our money worth in this chair!
4. I am thankful for my water cup with lid and straw. My first favorite cup accidentally got melted in the dishwasher when Eric put it on the bottom rack. I was so sad about it that I cried. Silly! I have a new one my mom brought over that works.
5. I am thankful for my good friend Janet bringing me over some old huge t-shirts. She told me they were big enough to fit Shamu. haha! So comfy!
6. I am thankful for Italian food and cheese as I have been eating it through this whole pregnancy!
7. I am thankful for my Tums which provide reflux relief!
8. I am thankful for the t.v. show The Bachelor. Although I hated the ending it gave me something to look forward to each week. I always recorded it to watch the next day when nothing was on t.v.
9. I am thankful for my mom who has put up with all my grumpiness. I owe her big time for being here daily to take care of me even when I have been unpleasant on many days. She makes sure I have all my favorite things daily and has made way too many trips to stores for me to get the things I need or want. She has done more than I can even list here and I don't tell her enough how much I appreciate it all.
10. Last, I am thankful for Pudge. He's been my bed rest buddy who keeps me cheered up. The sweet little guy never leaves my side. Even though it is so hard for me to bend down I somehow find it in me to cover him up in the middle of the night when he is in his bed on the ground next to my chair sleeping so sweetly. He is so funny because I rotate between the recliner and the couch at night. The minute I move to the couch he immediately wants on the couch to snuggle. Then, when I move to the recliner he jumps back down to sleep on the floor in his bed by the chair. Such a cutie!
One last thing- SO here is what I wished I looked like right now-

Here is a closer example- HAHA


Dreaming of that moment when I get to hold my babies. Literally! I lay at night thinking about it. =)
You'll be holding those babies before you know it! You have been so strong and you are such a good mommy already!!! Parker and Presley are blessed beyond belief!
ReplyDelete