This past Saturday our great friends the Enlows came over including baby Aubree who was born a few weeks after Parker and Presley. We had a great time! Monica and I headed out to do a little shopping with our baby girls while the guys (Parker included) stayed home and grilled. Presley did not enjoy the car ride but once we got to the store I carried her and she was much better. Luckily, we just went down the street. I learned a few weeks ago when we went over to Gramma and Grandad's house that Presley does not enjoy her carseat. Aside from the doctors office the babies have only been in their car seats to go to Gramma and Grandad's and now one shopping experience for Presley. I think it's safe to say I won't be taking the babies out for awhile. I'm enjoying my time home with the babies. I think I'm used to being home because of being on bed rest for so long. Plus, I've had a lot of friends coming by to visit with me and the babies. While they nap I've started reading Dear John which is great so far!
Here are some pictures of three CUTE babies. =)
Best Friends!
We look forward to playing with Aubree again!
We can't wait either!! Thanks for having us over.
ReplyDelete