Monday, October 4, 2010

School Shower

I was deleting some of the pictures on my flash drive and realized I never posted the pictures from my school shower...seeing how it was the day before the babies were born I guess I didn't have the time. haha! But I do want it to be part of Parker and Presley's blog book. :)

        I went up to school right at the end of the day to celebrate with my class who I hadn't seen in two    
        months because of bed rest. They were so sweet and showered Parker and Presley with A LOT
 

Then we (my Mom and I) headed to the library for the staff shower



Talk about a big swollen pregnant lady...Phew!


My fun team who helped load and carry it all downstairs to the car

Then, I came home and opened all the gifts from my students. There wasn't enough time (or energy!) at school.




No comments:

Post a Comment