Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Welcome!!

Welcome Fall AND Griffin & Gracyn (see below.)

Isn't the weather outside beautiful? We are really enjoying it! It's amazing to actually be able to go outside without fear of melting. ha!                                                                                                                           I was even able to take the them outside in their bouncers one morning and it required a light blanket!
The park
                         Presley enjoys staring at the glowing pumpkin decorations on the fireplace :)
Lets hope this doesn't lead to shaking her seat in the future :)
Lets roll Momma
                 We even went outside in the sun shade my friend Jennifer loaned me. It was great until...
until Parker wanted to roll around and there just wasn't quite enough space. Also I noticed the neighbors behind us have apparently adopted a pet wolf (ok maybe a little exaggerated) that was growling at me through the fence...so I carried us in quick. :)
So excited for Parker & Presley's first Halloween coming up! This is the picture I used for the Halloween Baby Bash they are hosting this Saturday. :) Can't wait!
OH and big news!! My best friend Jennifer had her twins, Griffin & Gracyn Monday afternoon! Griffin is 5 lbs 8 oz and Gracyn is 5 lbs 15 oz. Everyone is doing well!



1 comment:

  1. We will be there! Can't wait! Love the sun shade and those cute babies underneath it :)

    ReplyDelete