Monday, February 28, 2011

No Batteries Needed!

Sweet little old Pudge has been staying with us again (he's been with my parents since the babies came home.) The babies LOOOVVE him!! They want to chase him and play with him all day. If they see him their eyes are glued to him! The only problem is Pudge doesn't quite feel the same way. :) He is quite scared of their busy little bodies.

He is one worn out little old man! He's decided being on the couch is the safest place. :) I have it blocked off with the Jeep walkers so the babies can't get to him and he literally doesn't move until I come get him.
Here is a video..please excuse the random clothing and bad filming. :) I was moving around and trying to make sure Pudge didn't get mad at the babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment