Sunday, February 13, 2011

Snow Day!

Well, I'm a little behind the times in my blogging lately. :) Here are pics from the icy week that ended in a lot of snow that Friday! Hard to believe it was snowing and cold not too long ago! The weather this weekend is amazing! Looking forward to a whole week of it! I see some trips to the park in our future! :)
                         I cannot believe it was this cold!
                I think this was actually the day before the snow


               Early in the morning- bundled up in his pjs to get a picture with Daddy before work



             See the picture below- she touched the snow which I'm afraid has caused a huge fear of it. ha!
                       See what I mean? :)
     We went inside and warmed up waiting for Parker to wake up from his nap...but she didn't forget!
                 until I gave her my cell phone to play with ;)

                   My little snow bunnies

                               hahahaha this is what Presley does to the baby gate.


No comments:

Post a Comment