Here begins day 2 and beyond of our beach vaca!
Our trip consisted of mornings on the balcony with coffee...
While the little P's played on the balcony :)
Then straight to the beach for more morning fun. Presley loved finding stuff in the sand.
Morning jogs on the beach...hehe ok just kidding...he's just checking everything out. ;) One of his favorite things was to run towards the water...get about ankle deep, then run out. He was attended at all times of course. :)
I made the silly mistake of feeding A lonely bird A cracker...literally a millisecond later I thought we were going to be attacked.
Thankfully, this handsome little guy was happy to chase them right off. My hero ;)
Beautiful.
Lets begin the MUD pictures. :) Daddy would dig a big hole, "swimming pool" for them to play in. The LOVED it and would sit and play forever.
They just could not contain there excitement and climbed in before he added the pool water ;)
Thank goodness the condo had a big sink ;)
Presley's probably 3rd favorite thing on vacation was being able to climb in this chair by herself and jump. :) The chair had a little bounce and she LOVED it.
We went to dinner one night on the Sea Wall and I insisted we sit outside with the view...
Notice the creepy birds in the background? yep...it was a bad idea to sit outside..
This picture says it all and it makes me laugh so hard looking at Eric's face here!! I was trying to take a serious smile picture and this is what I got..haha!! This is right when a bird landed by our table...the bird had bald spots and looked like it had all kinds of diseases...eww! Needless to say...I didn't enjoy the view and spent the meal chasing off birds. Oh well, the food was good even though it was enjoyed fast! :)
We took them downtown to the old candy store, ice cream shop! Loved the place!! Very old fashioned and they make their own candy...it was such a cute place!
We explored the island and drove on this sand covered road.
Love.
Well, looks like there will be a Part III. :) Hope everyone's having a great week! Woa tomorrow is already Thursday?! This week has disappeared fast! LOVING this weather, that will probably be another fun post to come...I also have some cute pics from BEFORE vacation to catch up on.
Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment