Friday, September 2, 2011

Beach Babies: Part 1

We're BACK...unfortunately! ;) We had SO much fun, more fun than I could have ever imagined on our vacation! I was very worried things wouldn't go well on our 1st trip with Parker & Presley- but they adjusted great! They spent more time than normal sleeping in our bed part of the night but overall we all got sleep...even with a bump in the road of Presley having some kind of stomach virus during one night. We had a bad feeling our trip was doomed to be rough when Sunday night (the night before we left) Parker threw up everywhere at bed time. :( I knew he wasn't feeling well Sunday when he wouldn't eat and seemed more tired than normal...I should have known, poor guy. He seemed OK the next morning, other than being a little tired...so off we went, bright and early. I took over 600 pictures...yes I'm a little camera crazy, I know. :) I won't be posting ALL 600 pics here on the blog but I'll post some of my favorites...if it's possible to choose. :)

When we were first off I made up a song/dance to them saying, "we're headed to the beach." Presley liked the idea...hehe! Quite the face ;)
 We stopped about 1/2 way to let them play at McDonalds...and apparently bird watch :)
 Then, they napped for about 2 hrs- cha ching! ;)
 We walked in to this view in our condo, the living room- LOVE at first sight!
 Thankfully, the bedroom was plenty big for both pack n plays with room to spare!
 The full kitchen was perfect to make things for P & P to eat
 And this is the bedroom view- LOVE that there are 2 balconies in this condo!
cell phone pic :)
 After we unpacked we headed down to the beach!
 The babies were beach babes for sure- they LOVED everything about it and enjoyed every second!


 Look at those excited faces below...mine included ;)
One of my favorite pics- unfortunately I caught it with my cell phone not the camera- oh well :)
another cell phone pic

 Daddy would bring plenty of loose sand over to add to their fun :)

 Pure happiness!!
 After the beach we planned on going out to dinner and then the grocery store to get a few things but we got them all loaded in the stroller and I looked at Parker's sweet tired face...we decided they were too tired for any more excitement and stayed in instead. Eric went to the store and P & P explored the condo...one of their favs was talking to themselves in the mirror :)

cell phone again..Once we got them to bed we made a frozen pizza and sat on the balcony enjoying the ocean!
Oh if only we were still there. :( This ends Part: 1...not sure how many parts there will be. ha! More coming soon! Oh and I CAN'T wait for a CD to come in the mail this coming week- at the last minute Monday I decided to search for a local photographer to take family pictures of us! I had been wanting Sept. or Oct. family pictures anyway but decided what better place than the beach! I saw a few of the pictures and they are great, can't wait to get the CD in the mail! =)

*if anyone is ever looking for a 1 bedroom, 2 bath condo in Galveston to rent, I highly recommend this one! Perfect for a small family and affordable! E-mail me if you ever want info. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment