Before I get lost in photography land I'd better post some fun pictures!
Making Jack-o-lanterns on Halloween Day
Making Jack-o-lanterns on Halloween Day
Presley's idea of coloring is making sure she gets almost ALL of the crayons so she can hold them...not color mostly, but hold. haha!
Parker loves coloring and projects!
First time coloring with sidewalk chalk
Playing with water and "tools" They had fun with this and played for a good 30 minutes. :)
Apparently, Parker thought this was the way I was giving them water to drink- ha!
Ummm...notice anything about the picture below?? Yes Presley thinks EVERYTHING Parker has is much cooler. Poor guy, at least he's still got that spoon and orange bowl
wait....there goes the bowl. Don't worry he got his stuff back a few seconds later. He's got a pretty scary growl he uses to intimidate Presley- haha! :)
While they played I made cookies. They then enjoyed cookies and milk :)
Perfecting their art skills
I spy Presley!
Gramma & Presley
Playing the drums with Grandad
Great Grandmom
In honor of Thanksgiving next week I made them Indian hats. Yes, I am aware that they look more like crowns. haha! I made these in the 90 seconds I had free while they were happily coloring. ;)
I taught them how to do Indian chants---see Presley's hand?
Have a great weekend! Coming soon I hope to have a "Thankful" post! :)
They are so beautiful and look like they have a TON of personality!!!
ReplyDelete