Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Trick or Treat!

We made our way to visit our good friends in Van Alstyne again this year for fun and trick or treating the Saturday before Halloween! Parker & Presley had SO.MUCH.FUN!

Before we left I had the brilliant idea of stepping outside with the camera telling Eric when I was ready, and then having Eric open the door...my idea was I would get a picture of P & P as they happily ran out the door side by side. Well...apparently Presley doesn't like for me to close the door and leave them inside...haha it didn't go as I had imagined. ;)



 Getting puppy kisses. XOXO

 I think the highlight of the day/night for Parker was vacuuming in his underwear at the Enlow house. ha! He did LOVE the vacuum cleaner, he now has one of his own at home.He also loves to help me vacuum, he has to get his hands on the handle with me and push. Such a helper! (I didn't want them to ride the long drive in their costumes so I just had Parker in his pj top.)
 Trying out Aubree's cute chair.
 Being a little ham.

 The precious Minnie Mouse!

 The girls!
 Presley is always happy just being pulled around. :) She's enjoying her sucker.

 The 3 of them! A few minutes later Parker grabbed Aubree's sucker, I quickly took it away... he got mad and laid back on Presley putting his "fur" in Presley's sucker- haha!


 Notice anything particular about the next 3 pictures?


Yep, Parker is always a happy boy and loves being on the go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment