Thursday, March 8, 2012

It's coming..

This Saturday Parker & Presley will be TWO! Can you believe it? Two sounds so big. :) They have one foot in big kid world and one foot in baby world- which I love both sides! I have enjoyed every minute being their Momma and having them in my life, every.minute. I was going through the pictures on my computer the other day searching for one and of course it got me reminiscing...
about the first time I saw you..
the first time I held you (Presley left, Parker right)

carefully watching you
 
 your tiny little hands. This is Daddy and Presley (and the nurses hand-the blue glove)
 seeing you in your Daddy's arms

 the first time we saw you without your CPap about a week after you both were born. It was like seeing you for the first time, being able to really see your faces! Adorable
 Presley and Daddy. Daddy making sure your Cpap is on correctly
 The very first time I held you BOTH- heaven. Having twins can be hard. That wonderful feeling of holding one while missing the other. Both in my arms= happy heart.
 The day you BOTH CAME HOME for good!
And seeing how wonderful you are today. I love you TWO at TWO



I look forward to celebrating March 10th! :)

1 comment:

  1. There are tears in my eyes! Beautiful pictures from when they were so tiny - you have so much to celebrate every single birthday!

    ReplyDelete