They woke up to their new birthday toys! They LOVE the kitchen and also love playing with the work bench :)
Presley's favorite were the play donuts, she carried them everywhere with her! Here she is organizing them in her chair ;)
Special treat- breakfast donuts! :)
We then headed to the mall and aquarium for some fun before the rain hit
Sadly, everyone else in DFW decided it would be a great day to visit the aquarium so we ended up doing some of the other fun things in the mall and made a stop at the aquarium on our way out.
They LOVE this little train in the mall!
Eric and Daddy in the aquarium!
Inside the aquarium :)
We came home and had their bday cupcakes and sang to them!
Presley was convinced we were going to sing happy birthday and then take the cupcakes away- she wanted it NOW ;)
Blowing out the candles!
Blowing out his candle!
Attempting to get a picture in the birthday hat---she's pointing to the cupcakes :)
Eating their pretend food :) Nana bought them this cute white table for their bday! I asked her to bring it over about a week before their bday because I couldn't wait to see them enjoy it.
One of my favorite pictures of Presley! I think one reason I love it so much is because for the first time she actually listened to me for a pose ;) I tilted my head to the side and smiled and she tilted her head! I didn't catch a smile but she was pretty tired from all the bday fun
Cooking away in her apron
Still playing in the kitchen before bedtime. I love these superman and supergirl pjs!
It was a wonderful day celebrating two wonderful years with these sweet babes!
Up next I will post about celebrating with our family and friends! The Circus Birthday!






Those jammies are KILLER!!! And Presley just gets me all tickled. She is a true little firecracker, eh?? And her sweet bro Parker just seems so even-keeled. How blessed you are, Heather!
ReplyDelete