Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter in the Park

We took the babies to the Easter in the Park by our house again this year (the weekend before Easter.) They had so much fun in the petting zoo, bounce house, and seeing the Easter Bunny---oh wait scratch that last one ;). I had hoped since they love bunnies that we could convince them how great the Easter Bunny is....not so much. They held onto us for dear life and there was no way we were prying them off...I tried. So, this is our year... Eric and I's year, to visit Santa AND the Easter Bunny that is, ha!

Before we headed over to the park little Presley was loading all of her animals into the fire truck and trying to figure out a way to get in with them ;)



She then pushed them around the house ;)
And this is the 3rd weekend now that I've looked out the window to this---
at least Parker & Presley were up this time to see our duck friend ;)
Waiting on Daddy to get home before we go---



Waiting in line to see the Easter bunny...Presley was hopping away

My sweet girl!


Petting the donkey

 I also caught Parker attempting to brush his hair with the brushes that were out for the sheep- eww! ha!
 They had the BEST time in the bounce house for toddlers!


We enjoyed a wonderful Easter this weekend celebrating He is Risen and have been taking it easy today. I will post Easter pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment