Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Party!

We had a lot of fun at Parker & Presley's 2nd Birthday! We are thankful to have wonderful family and friends to join us in celebrating our babes! Here's a look at some of the fun! *this may be the longest blog post in history :)
 Didn't the lady do a fantastic job on the cake?! I LOVED it!!
 I picked up these cupcakes the day before the party at the Wal Mart bakery- they were very good!
 I fell in love with all of the red, white, and turquoise
 My Mom made the red and white stripe curtains for me!



 It took me a lot of hot glue to glue on all of these balloons! :)

 Party favors



 I will never buy this many sweets again without sending EVERYONE home with some! :) Yikes...I've eaten wayyy to many sweets since the party ;)

 Great Granny and Presley








 Parker & Presley had SOO much fun!!


 Great Granny






 These two girls were having a BLAST- Pres and Aubree


 Notice the red cheeks? They played hard


 Opening gifts was pretty crazy but Parker & Presley truly LOVE every single toy, book, and outfit they received! They may not have noticed every detail while opening but the next day they sure did! Our family and friends know their taste so well! :) Thank you all! Thank you cards are coming soon!





 Great Grandmom made a slide show of pictures for year 1-2 and it was wonderful!
 They love the Rock Elmo from Uncle Kyle and Aunt J

 Great Memaw
 Great Grandmom & wiggly Parker
We had the best time celebrating two wonderful years with Parker & Presley! Thank you all! Those of you I missed in the photo booth- I'll catch you soon! Especially you Mom & Dad- I didn't get Nana & Papa in the photo booth but will soon when they return from sunny Hawaii!


3 comments:

  1. How adorable!!!! Everything looks AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Loved seeing the pics, I wish we saw it in person. You did a fantastic job - everything looked adorable!

    ReplyDelete