A 3 day weekend is always welcome in our calendar! Now that we are past Memorial Day it really feels like summer- I love it!
Sadly, we started our weekend with Presley having horrible hives (starting on Wednesday evening actually.) Turns out she had strep throat. Those hives had me so worried! They looked terrible and just as they would get a little better, they'd come back with a vengeance...here's a look at her arm Friday morning. They were like this on her legs and some of her tummy. So awful! They finally started to improve on Sunday.
This actually occurred a few days before memorial wkd but had to include it ;) the picture is bad quality from my phone so in case you can't tell- Parker was spraying Presley with the water hose. :)
We had some movie nights! This weekend we watched- This Means War- it was pretty cute
I re-decorated the patio...I'd been eyeing this wicker furniture for months and really wanted a comfy place to sit outside and read at night. Bye bye old white table :)
We had some friends over. Parker LOVED Kaylee! The middle pic is the guys pushing the babes in the swings, chatting. I thought it was pretty cute that they parked their chairs there. The last pic is all 4 little ones stalking Kaylee as she swam on the other side of the fence. :)
Monday we tested out our pool for the first time this year! P & P were pumped about it! :)
Parker was very scared at first, but after 5-10 minutes he was swimming/kicking all over the pool like a big kid. :) We started swim lessons Tuesday so it's a good thing we got him in the day before so he wasn't scared at lessons. :)
Then we (we meaning P & P, ha) played in the sprinkler!
Eric grilled some amazing kabobs and flank steak- heavenly!
I've enjoyed reading outside every night since I bought the new furniture! I also added white shear curtains in front of the patio posts and LOVE IT! Even Eric's been sitting outside with me, so peaceful! :)
We've been enjoying a few rainy days this week. Only thing is I'd much rather have storms during the day, and not all night long. Poor Presley is very scared of thunder and we've had some really loud thunder the last two nights!
Hope everyone's having a great week! Almost the weekend again! :)








No comments:
Post a Comment