Friday, August 31, 2012

August

Since I haven't been keeping up with my blogging like I usually do, here are some highlights of the month of August! I can't believe it's about to be September but I am so ready for fall to get here! :)

A look at our simple August...
(left to right) 1. the 3 of us being silly- Parker in the princess hat. ;) 2. sweet sister cuddles!
3. Presley wearing her tiara like glasses, she could see through the holes, ha! 4. all dolled up in GigiMom's jewelry!
 1. cool morning outside 2. crazy jumping in the pool
3. loving swimming with Daddy 4. swimming with Mommy during the week
 this makes me laugh. Presley buckling her puppy in the stroller. Later Parker taking Buzz Light on a stroll :)
 Loved, loved, loved having some rainy August days! What a blessing!
 1. hanging in the car at the park during a showing of the house :) 2. Presley always has a puppy in her arms. and 3. Poor sweet Parker watching tv hiding behind the table. He LOVES toy story but is also terrified of it :(
 1. Another rainy evening, Presley was scared of the thunder so she asked Parker to hold her hand :)
2. Presley always amazes me with her creativity! The puppies were riding a train she was building
 Eric turned 30! I arranged his best friend to come in town to visit for the weekend and rented a boat for some fun while they were in town. It was a great weekend!
 We celebrated our 5 year anniversary at Bob's steakhouse- delish!
 With the "cooler" temps we've been making several zoo trips. My season pass ends at the end of September so I'm trying to get lots of zoo visits in. :) P&P LOVE the zoo. We even had to make up a zoo song at bedtime because it's all Presley could think about ;)
 1. way back when Presley had an ear infection, so sad  2. Presley plays with puppies 90% of her day when we are home I'd guess ;) Here she is feeding them milk from a bottle. It makes me laugh to hear her conversations with them, so realistic :) 3. Home date nights with our favorite candy and good movies! My favorite dates!
My cute little fireman :)
 
Happy 3 day weekend! :)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment