Monday, August 13, 2012

Hot, Hot, Hot

Whew! It's definitely August here in Texas...100+ temps. I'm so behind on blogging, so much I want to share and remember about my two sweet babes but life is just too busy right now to get it all online. Maybe one day I'll play catch up. On top of photography, editing, and two toddlers to spend my time with, we are in the process of selling our house and finding a new house. Hopefully, I'll be back to my regular blogging schedule soon. ;)

Anyone else ready for fall? I do love all things summer, but it's about this time each year that I dream for those cooler temperatures! This weekend we had some cooler morning temperatures. It felt great to let Parker & Presley run around outside (7am!) while I drank my coffee watching and laughing at them. They are quite the entertainment these days. I don't know if it gets any cuter than this age!

Here are some summer fun pictures in the pool from about a month ago
 My sweet, pretty Presley!
 My little Parker has such a love for life! He is always so happy and joyful! :)

 They both love their Daddy so much!




 Ring around the rosie :)



No comments:

Post a Comment