I remembered the other day that I never got around to posting some pictures I took of P&P this summer. I borrowed my friends lemonade stand and took pictures of P&P while they played- it's the cutest lemonade stand! While I'm adding these I want to jot down a few personality things about my babies that I want to remember...some of these things have been stored in my memory since summer so not all of these things are current :) They've really turned into miniature adults, having real conversations with me and it's the cutest!
Presley, you are already a little mommy- taking care of people (and most importantly your puppies), worrying about people's happiness, and an excellent helper! You are very independent and remind me of that when I try to help you get dressed, etc. You are the sweetest little girl.
Parker, you are quite the character. You love to laugh and make people laugh. You love people but at the same time you get nervous around new people or large groups (for a few minutes any way) ;) You usually duck your head down when strangers in a store first talk to you, and you also have told us when walking into a family gathering that that you are scared... "I'm scared Momma"
Presley, you are already a little mommy- taking care of people (and most importantly your puppies), worrying about people's happiness, and an excellent helper! You are very independent and remind me of that when I try to help you get dressed, etc. You are the sweetest little girl.
Parker, you are quite the character. You love to laugh and make people laugh. You love people but at the same time you get nervous around new people or large groups (for a few minutes any way) ;) You usually duck your head down when strangers in a store first talk to you, and you also have told us when walking into a family gathering that that you are scared... "I'm scared Momma"
Presley, you love your friends and are ALWAYS dying to see them and play! At two and a half you also have a little fire cracker spirit sometimes.
Parker, you are interested in all things mechanical, and all boy. You always want to know how things work. Your favorites include vents, pipes, water towers, drains, trucks, trains, tractors, and ALL construction equipment. You love car rides so you can go out and see most of those things! I can count on you to point out all of those things as we drive! Presley often falls asleep in the car or watches her Care Bears movie, but Parker you prefer looking out the window at the world around you!
You guys really love each other and have so much fun playing. Yes we have the occasional bite incident and many disagreements about sharing but you love each other dearly. Presley, you love to love on your brother...Parker's not always interested in hugging as long as you'd like or holding hands constantly but he does love on you as well. I love watching you both at night give your night night hugs and kisses.
Parker, you are still a big cuddler! You love to hug and cuddle. You also do not like when anyone leaves or when we have to leave a place where you are having fun (most of the time.) You break everyone's hearts as you cry when they leave or when we have to leave your friends. You are such a lovable, sweet little guy! Ok, I better add on to that with- you are incredibly strong and tough- (haha for your Daddy) ;)
Some funny Presley quotes-
*"Oh my gosh." usually when there's a big mess or something has happened...it sounds so funny from her. ;)
*"PARKER!" In her Mom voice, really funny to hear her trying to get on to him for something.
*She also will try to blame things on someone else which usually gives me a chuckle. She once blamed the play dough mess on Nana. ;) "Nana did it."
Some funny Parker quotes-
*"Momma I need...." for awhile instead of saying "want" Parker would say need. Walking through the store we passed an end cap of cheetos and guess who started shouting, "Momma, I NEED cheetos!" :)
*"Time out Momma" if I am not doing something Parker wants me to do he tells me I am in time out.
Just a few things I wanted to jot down before forgetting!
I now have a little Parker next to me wanting attention so off I go. :)








No comments:
Post a Comment