We had a very fun Halloween this year! P&P are at the age now where they understand and they were SOO excited for every part of it! The weekend before Halloween we went to visit our great friends for trick or treating in the downtown area of their town. We all had a great time! P&P love going to play at Aubree's house. :)
I couldn't resist buying these owl costumes. Here is Parker in full owl character- arms flapping and "whoooing" for the crowd. ha!
This picture makes me laugh, something about the back of that owl hat ;) Little Parker waiting patiently for his candy.
The girls got to drive by trick or treat. Jon pulled the girls around in Aubree's wagon. Parker was on a mission to get candy!
There just happened to be a water tower downtown. Have I mentioned Parker is in love with water towers? Random, yes. :) I think it started with my pointing them out while driving and now he spots them everywhere and loves looking at them. So Daddy made sure to take Parker up to see the water tower up close.
We also took them to trick or treat at the fire house. Look at that pitiful face on Presley. :) Notice what Parker is holding and Presley is not holding- candy! Eric took Presley's candy away, I didn't know and I let Parker keep his...I have many other pictures that have Presley reaching her arms out crying...she was pretty mad at us. :)
All of the kids at the Enlow's house
Halloween Day we had our friends Griffin & Gracyn over to play. I made a bunch of mummy dogs for the kids to snack on and the babies had fun playing!
And come sun down we were ready to trick or treat the neighborhood!
I'm pretty sure I've never seen them more excited than Halloween night waiting to go trick or treat.
We went up and down our street before coming back inside to pass out candy. P&P loved it! All of our new neighbors are very friendly and most of them sat outside in chairs to pass out candy. It was a great time for us to meet our neighbors. Once Parker asked me to carry his pumpkin because it was too heavy, I figured we should head inside- ha!
They equally loved handing out candy. The doorbell would ring and I've never seen Parker move so fast. Funny thing is they would both bring their pumpkin buckets to the door and also say trick or treat to our trick or treaters- haha! I made us some popcorn and the minute the doorbell rang Parker's bowl of popcorn went flying in the air- he literally threw it because he was in such a hurry. ;)
And so it began...the begging for candy. The next morning was real fun when they were begging for chocolate at 6am ;)
Hope everyone else had a fun Halloween!









No comments:
Post a Comment