Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Book Store!

A few weeks ago I took Parker & Presley on their first book store adventure. We've been to story time at the library often, but never to a book store to choose a book. We talked about book store etiquette and how we look at one book at a time...and they did amazing. Parker even shhhh'd me one time in the store ;).

As usual with their personalities, Presley was interested in A LOT of books- especially if they were pink, or had some furry animal on the cover. Parker didn't instantly attach to anything...but I had the idea to grab a space book from a different area and it was love at first site for him. He loves learning about Space! I told him he could pick 2 books...my plan was for 1 but Presley was attached to 2...Parker didn't want another book- just his Space book. :)












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment