Two things I was so excited to get at the grocery store- random I know, but delicious!

Happy birthday to Daddy!! So sweet! This may be one of my favorite pictures ever

Little makeover went on in our bedroom. Switched things up from blue and brown to yellow and white- loving it

Thank goodness Presley built this barricade to keep the dragons out! When I had to leave playing to go make dinner she said, "but mommy watch out the dragons can get you down there!"

Good morning! Love

Chicken pot pies in a muffin tin-loved these and so easy! Made with canned biscuits, frozen veggies, cream of chicken, and baked chicken breast.

Parker is in love with his Goodnight Construction Site book and excavator! So adorable, thanks Nana

Little cowboy and cowgirl

Happy 6 year anniversary to us!

Bath time cutie and clearly he was saving some of his chocolate frozen yogurt for later 😉

Happy 40th anniversary to my mom & dad

My brother and I coordinated and we all took my parents out to dinner (although my dad wouldn't let us pay! Grr!) and then we had cake at our house.

My granny, Mom, and Pres.


One day this week we went and met some friends at a trampoline park- so much fun! P&p were exhausted by the time we left

Bubble races!

She says painting is her favorite :)

Still my baby. Love him

Hope everyone is having a great wkd!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment