Friday, June 20, 2014

2 Months!

Our little Pryce baby is now 2 months old! He is now a happy, smiley, "talkative" baby! I had forgotten that feeling of the first baby smiles, there's nothing sweeter!! He first started smiling around 6 weeks, and each week he would smile a little more often and now he smiles and coos almost every time we talk to him- happy boy! He usually wakes up twice at night to eat, he's given me a few nights of 7 hours of sleep (heavenly!!) and the last two nights he's gone 6 hours- I'm hopeful a routine of waking up once at night is beginning :) He really is a great baby, he rarely cries at all. He has his fussy times and it's usually just wanting to nurse. He still wants to nurse a lot in the evening hours before bed.
He had his 2 month check up and shots today. He's a growing boy at 12.15 lbs (50th percentile), and 23.75 inches (65 percentile) Poor baby is having a bit of a rough afternoon after his shots but I'm making sure he's comfy by sleeping on me. ;)
Here's a look at his second month!
On his 2 month bday. Love him!!


He loves his big brother & sister


Smiles!


His sister just loves him and he loves her!! I love that they get so excited when he smiles! :) Presley is my little helper in the car when Pryce cries (he sits next to her) she will spin the little toys that dangle across his seat to entertain him, or hold a pacifier for him :) She calls the pacifier his "Q-mid-ifier" similar to the sound of a humidifier, haha! I think she remembers now that it's a pacifier. :) She also says when she gives him the paci that she's "feeding him" I don't tell her any different :)


Snug as a bug!


Strong boy!








Happy!


After bath :)











My cleaning partner got tired watching me apparently haha


Love that smile!!





We love you Pryce!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment