After Memorial Day P&P started swim lessons! We were able to do a semi-private lesson with our neighbor friend Harmony which was great! P&P were verrrry fearful of going underwater & as Parker would say- "scared they will sink."
Presley was still a bit fearful by the end but Parker now really enjoys swimming & has the basic idea down!




We've also had quite a few friends over! Now that it's summer everyone has more time & many friends want to come meet Pryce :) P&P lovveeee having friends over!
This particular day below I had 3 of my best friends over & their little ones while Kim was in town visiting from Colorado! We had fun catching up while the kids ran around playing & wearing themselves out!





Counting Pryce we had 6 boys & Presley :)

I've been friends with these girls since we were 14-15 :)

We also had our little friends Hudson & Aubree over

Another summertime favorite is sonic slushes! I've been obsessed with sonics raspberry slushes- if you haven't had one I highly recommend, ha :)

I'm also trying to incorporate some learning into our weeks! I found a Star Wars pre-k pack online to print- anyone that knows Parker knows his love for Star Wars :) and Presley likes it too! I gave her several options for pre-k packs but she wanted Star Wars too!

Looking forward to a fun summer!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment