The weekend before Halloween we had to get our pumpkin carved!


They were allowed to dress up at school! Parker was actually darth vadar but we didn't think that'd be good for school so we went with the fireman costume :) Presley's a kitty cat of course!

Party at school!



Ready for trick or treating!! Two extremely excited kids!! We first walked over to a neighbors Halloween party and met up with friends, then went trick or treating all together. I tell you what...Parker was like black lightening- I have never seen him run so fast as he was going house to house! Wow! ;)

I mean let's all just take a minute to see Parker's face in this pic, hahaha! This was mid trick-or-treat and he clearly was in a hurry to smile for the pic and move on ;) candy=serious biz!

My little teddy bear! Cutest thing ever (in my eyes anyway, haha!)





Just for fun I also had to have Pryce try on Parker's baby Halloween costume :) it was a tight squeeze but worked for the picture! Ha!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment