You are also still a great eater! You are still nursing great and also eating baby food like a champ!
Here's a look at 9 months old!
Caught ya standing!

You like to live dangerously 🙈

Playground after big brother & sisters school


Such a sweet baby bear!!

Standing with papa!

Sneaky boy

Out for a drive with the wind blowing your hair, ha!

Sweetest thing ever. One evening on a wkd we went out to dinner. Usually Pryce cries at night in the car...this time I never heard a word and turned around to see Presley & Pryce both asleep but still holding hands. I about died :) So sweet!!


Bath time!

Well look at you!

9 months old!!

This is how he really wanted his 9 month picture 🙈 {shaking my head) haha

Sweet boy still sleeps in our bed for part of the night. I don't mind waking up to this sweet face :)

BCU- baby containment unit. Ha! He actually crawled and bounced and had a blast one afternoon while Parker & I played soccer!

I have to follow this little one all over the house if he's got free reign :)

Baby muggin'. Morning cup of Pryce ;) ha!

Sweet boy looking happy as always but this was the day we found out he had his first ear infection- poor thing! He's been fine during the day but crying at night. (Just a few days ago)

And the Pryce adventures continue ;)

Currently.... Letting him finish his nap laying on me. :)
As always you're growing too fast baby boy!! Before I know it you'll be 1! I better get some tissues now ;)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment