Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

What a great busy weekend! This time last year we were just sharing the news with our families that we were expecting A baby...little did we know that in a couple of months we would find out we were expecting TWO babies. What a surprise blessing!
Here's a look at our holiday weekend
Friday the weather was just BEAUTIFUL so we went on a walk!



AND we enjoyed the day with the breeze coming in! So excited for Fall!!

Saturday was College Game Day. Eric's favorite day of the year! This photo was taken with my phone so it's not the best. The onesies they have on are the first items ever purchased for the babies! We bought them on our trip last Fall to SFA before we knew if we were expecting two boys, two girls, or one of each! I remember telling Eric I could just see one of the onesies with a bow! We were a little disappointed that they didn't have the onesies in 0-3 month tiny size...but what perfect timing that they fit now! :)


Also, Saturday was a day I was super excited about! Jennifer and I went to the Just Between Friends Sale at Will Rogers. BJ and Kaylee came over to hang out with Eric and the babies. It was probably good for BJ to see life with the twins since he's an expecting Daddy. Here they are:

The sale was great but SUPER crowded. I don't know how Jennifer made it being 31 weeks pregnant with twins! She's one tough Momma!
On our way there we had to stop at McDonalds for shopping fuel :)

And on our way home we had to have...nachos to refuel after all that crowded shopping!

One of my FAVORITE purchases is this sling below. The babies like it :) I kind of feel like a Kangaroo with it on. haha!

I was also excited to find these twin burb cloths. I found them while we waited in the forever long line!
Sunday afternoon we went to visit Gramma & Grandad! We all had a great time!


Gigi Mom was able to come over too!

Gramma & Parker

Later Sunday we wanted to try the babies in the pool again before it gets cool...well it turned out to be too cool already. We got in for 2 seconds and got out! Well....next year!


Labor Day Nana & Papa stopped by to get the rental pump I am no longer using and return it to Baylor. Wow, it was weird packing it up since I used that thing for 5 months! Thank you Nana & Papa for renting it during those 5 months for us! I would have continued if the babies weren't BOTH allergic to breastmilk.
Nana & Presley
Papa & Parker

Also on Monday Parker rolled from his back to his tummy. He was not pleased to be on his tummy. The boy is not a fan of tummy time. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment