Presley-
*Such a curious little girl getting into everything. It is so sweet to watch you when you find something you want to investigate...you sweetly go from crawling position to sitting and ever so gently and cautiously use you little hands to figure it out. I'm sure one day you'll be tearing through things but I love how gentle and slow you are now. I also love that when I say your name you stop.
* Your crawling style is changing. For awhile now you've been slapping your hands down on the floor and basically dragging yourself but now you've decided using your legs is a little faster. I love when Daddy comes home and you crawl as fast as you can to him and usually start crying because you can't get to him fast enough. Daddy's not a huge fan of the crying from both babies when he walks in the door, but it's so sweet how y'all love to see him.
* When music plays on your toys you start bobbing up and down dancing! Or if we sing and dance to you you start dancing. :)
* Would rather not be in the excersaucer because you'd much rather be on the ground getting into things.
* You have started having a tough time at night between 9-12 with a lot of crying. Last night I brought you in bed with Daddy and I. I turned the lamp on and you were ALL smiles crawling back and forth between Daddy and I having so much fun. We haven't decided if it's because of your tummy troubles (constipation) or separation anxiety. Usually you go back to sleep when I sing to you and rock you, but wake up when I lay you down.
* Love the big bear stuffed animal Nana bought back when you were in my tummy. You use him to pull up and crawl around on. You love to hug on all stuffed animals.
* After every bite of baby food you put your little fingers in your mouth...after EVERY bite. It makes your meals very messy. :)
* You love to kick your feet in the ball pit!
* I love when you peek around to see people with those big blue eyes!
* You like pulling Parker's hair.
* You love to pull up!
* Your hair is getting long, starting to cover your ears. You are an expert at ripping bows out. I think your hair is starting to have a little curl in it...especially when wet.
* You have 2 bottom teeth that are cute as can be.
* You do not like being laid on your back for diaper changes, etc, you sometimes tell us how mad you are and kick your legs!
Wearing brothers cowboy boots Nana bought
Parker:*Sweetest. baby. boy.
* You love to cuddle
* You've been able to put yourself to sleep lately at nap times! You watch your aquarium, twilight turtle, cuddle your glow worm, and listen to your music. Sometimes you get upset and I come back in to calm you down then put you back in your warm bed and you do great.
* You have one tooth just poking through your gums.
* You are getting so big and heavy! My arm starts to hurt now when carrying you for longer periods of time. It's almost time to switch you over to 12 month sleepers because you are so tall.
* You love the spin top toy. You have figured out you can press down and the balls will spin. Your face lights up when you see this toy.
* You still are not a fan of being on your tummy.
* You love to stand.
* You are a speedy driver in your walker when you have shoes on. :) I love that you follow me. You grunt if you get stuck somewhere. I love when Presley follows you crawling.
* You like pulling Presley's hair.
* It's about time for us to get you a haircut.
* You are a little bit of a picky eater.
* Still love to jump!
* Are most happy being held by Mommy.
* I love when you smile big at the tv. You like Sid the Science Kid- you always smile at him!
* Sometimes between 9-12 (when sisters fussy) at night you cry out but when I pick you up you lay your sweet head on my shoulder and go right back to sleep.
* You are very curious!
* You can be very difficult during diaper changes. Who has time to lay on there back when there is so much to explore? You roll, reach, and search for something to get into. It becomes especially difficult/dangerous if you have a dirty diaper. ;)
* You are a very neat eater. You do get inpatient at times if I'm not feeding you fast enough since you have to take turns with sister.
* Your cry, since it doesn't happen often, still breaks our hearts.
Both of you:
* You both love to play catch.
* Y'all have been great nappers. There was awhile that you had a really tough time napping Parker. Lately, you've both been napping right on schedule in the morning and afternoon for an hour and half each time. Wonderful! :)
* You keep us very busy!
* We LOVE you both more than anything! Happy 10th month!


No comments:
Post a Comment