Sunday, January 9, 2011

Having Fun

Parker and Presley have been having a lot of fun with all their toys from Santa and family.

Notice Parker's little fingers in his mouth- poor little guy is having a rough time getting in his bottom two teeth
                              This below gave me a good laugh. Little Presley was crawling with the boppy pillow, dragging it along. It was on the play mat you see in the background.
                       It was nice one Saturday so we took the babies walkers outside and Eric gave Parker a push around
                       Doesn't Parker look like Kramer from Seinfeild? I can't help but do crazy things with their hair while washing it. haha!
                              Another pic from the day we went outside with the walkers. Cutie pie Parker
                                 Nice day for a drive!
             Eric and I had a nice, relaxing New Years Eve. The babies went to sleep at their usual 7 pm so we rented a movie, ordered Niki's, and had a great bottle of wine my parents gave us awhile back. It was wonderful!
                      This picture is from this summer but I just saw it and I don't think I ever posted it. :)
                       Presley LOVES all stuffed animals and especially this huge bear! She likes to pull up and crawl all over him! She seeks him out everytime we are in the playroom.
                       She wasn't a fan of the baby gate. I need to get the pic on here from my cell phone...she has her nose smashed up against the bars and her tongue on the bar. Hilarious!
                                          Parker attacking..loving on Presley. hehe!
                              A very mild version of bumper cars!
                                Mission accomplished...every toy is out of the basket ;)
                          And I had to get a picture of this. Every time we go somewhere in the car I always sit in the back with the babies (unless I'm driving of course) and Parker always gets a little anxious when he gets sleepy so he holds my finger to help him fall asleep and doesn't let go. Sweet little guy!!!
I'm off to bed! Parker's teeth have been bothering him so he's been waking up a lot at night. I gave him Tylenol before bed tonight so hopefully he'll sleep better. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment