Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Project Reveal

So awhile back I mentioned here that I hadn't posted because I had been very busy in my spare time working on a project. Well, it's finally finished! I took a break for awhile because of being super busy with Christmas. Here it is!                                       Baby Bedding!
        I LOVE this fabric! I bought it in a matching boy fabric. I couldn't help but think how cute it'd be for boy/girl twins!
                                                                   Baby blanket
I am selling on etsy and craigslist. We'll see how it goes! I got really interested in making baby bedding when my Mom made Parker and Presley's. I love picking the fabrics and trim! It is A LOT of work though! Phew!

If you or someone you know is interested in custom baby bedding, let me know. :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work, Heather! You should be very proud. I'll certainly let friends know of your fabulous skills! Lucky babies you've got there :)

    ReplyDelete