Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Did I mention?

Did I mention I will be gaining a sister in less than a month? That's right, my only brother Kyle is getting married! I am so excited for the upcoming wedding and we all love his bride to be! We showered Jordanna at my Mom's house last weekend and I bet some of the family would like to see the pictures. :)

Let's start with the proposal! Christmas Eve! Kyle and I had talked about many different ways he should propose- he wanted it all to be perfect. I was so nervous for him Christmas Eve but I knew it would be perfect! The picture below is the set up at his house Christmas Eve when he proposed- there was a frame above his mantel with the words, "will you marry me" inside. Beautiful!
I took engagement pictures for them several weeks back and here are just a few


Shower pics :)

















                                                     Isn't she the cutest? :)


The wedding will be here soon! Can't wait! Parker & Presley are ring bearer and flower girl! Oh it's going to be so fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment