Saturday, June 18, 2011

Random happenings

Hi there! Can I tell you how happy I am that I had two sleeping babies just before 8pm? Fabulous. =) We enjoyed a yumm dinner tonight at Spring Creek BBQ with Gramma, Grandad, and G.Grandmom for a Father's Day celebration! Parker & Presley apparently would prefer me to cook like Spring Creek. ;) I'm trying to be good about keeping the blog updated so I thought I'd post some random happenings pictures while I sip my cappuccino in bed (thanks Grandmom Hubbard!)
Here are some of the latest happenings...seriously these are all random pictures :)
                      
                                                We went to the pet store one day to look at the pets
                           They both LOVE animals! They are also both very into wanting to know what everything is- they constantly point and say "dat?" I told Eric maybe their Saints fans- "who dat" haha totally kidding, we all know they are Cowboys fans! ;)
   P & P have been attending their 1st music class the last 2 weeks! They love their teacher (my college friend from my sorority) Miss Anna! Thanks for being an awesome teacher Anna! Below is a picture of one of their favorite parts- being pulled around the room to music in a laundry basket for a few minutes. :)
 
             Aunt Jordanna is off for the summer so she's been going with us- love hanging with you Aunt J

   This picture below is bad quality but I was bouncing Parker on my legs singing to him and Presley just had to climb on too :) So sweet
The rest of the pics below are off my cell phone. I decided just now I'd e-mail them to myself so I could post some :)
Parker pushing Presley around the room- haha love it!
                     At the ice cream store hence the chocolate on Presley's face. :) We went for ice cream after the pet store but ended up staying only a couple minutes inside because P & P were worn out from the pet store :)
               These two are now OBSESSED with Elmo! Nana bought them an Elmo movie and wow, they don't move for like 35 minutes straight! hehe
 I sent more cell phone pictures to my e-mail but they haven't all come through so maybe I'll post more sometime soon. =)
 Happy Father's Day to our wonderful Dad's and Grandfather's! To my Dad- thank you for always taking care of me. I have been very spoiled with a Dad (and Mom) who will do anything for me and still do to this day! We are very blessed with such great parents! This will be the first Father's Day without my Grandpa, I don't think I posted about this but he passed away 1 month ago. Our world hasn't been the same without him but I know he's in heaven drinking coffee with his buddies and looking down on all of us proud as can be! We will be going to my Granny's for Father's Day tomorrow to celebrate you Grandpa!

                           My precious Grandparents, they celebrated 60 years of marriage this March!
                                            My Mom and her Daddy
                                Christmas Eve, riding the horsey :)

Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment