Last week my Mom and I took the babies (until they are 4 I will probably call them the babies) ;) to the Children's Museum for fun. I had been thinking about possibly buying season passes so that I could take them whenever and even for just a short visit...however, it was SO crowded I changed my mind quick when we walked in. :) Maybe I'll try to visit again later in the Fall and hope for not such a big crowd.
Parker is so social and fearless. I love it. He takes off right away and just smiles and tries to talk to all the other little people. :)
Presley is more shy. :) Here she is in the doctor jacket holding one of the baby dolls.
See little Presley's head on the outside of the ambulance? She sticks by me mostly :)
Building trains
At the "Grocery Store" checking out what is left of the food. There were SO many kids in that area that poor little P & P didn't get to play with much.
This makes me laugh! These little girls were saying to Parker, "excuse me this is ours!" Poor guy just wanted to push a cart.
Presley almost succeeded at stealing a cart...notice the little girl coming up. She was saying the same thing, "this is ours" and pulled it away.
Look at ALL those strollers! Phew!
Nana showing Parker the dinosaurs!
Parker was of course dying to go outside the whole time..it's just way too hot! We did take them out for a few minutes at the end and he was in heaven every second. :)
Well the little sweet Ps are awake so time to get busy! I love waking up before them so I can have a little time to drink my coffee. :) Have a restful Sunday!
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment