Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Jump-O-Lene

Since it's blazing hot here and we might burst into flames if we walk outside after 9am I decided to search on Amazon for a new indoor toy for P & P! I was so excited for the Jump-O-Lene and couldn't wait for the lovely UPS to drop it off! It came in just after Eric got home from work one day so it was perfect timing for Daddy to air it up with the compressor. =) Yes it is huge but I thought P & P would just love it and figured it would be a good thing to get out when their friends come over or birthday parties. Presley LOVED it the minute she got in, Parker on the other hand was a little afraid at first but warmed up to it a little. Here are some pics of the first time we put them in it...
                                  I am not kidding when I say Presley thought it was a wrestling ring!


                                       WWF star PRESLEY KATE! Oh and can you see the hair sticking straight up? The static had her hair all crazy- hilarious. ;)

 Oh and this is just them one morning at breakfast. =)
Unfortunately, we had to put them jump-o-lene up a couple days later because Presley loved it so much she wanted to constantly get in and out of it by herself...not safe! So for now it's put away...and we have our living room back. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment